3. plural noun
4. plural noun
8. noun that begins with a vowel
9. plural noun
Confidence: Mad Lib Edition
1. Take care of yourself; shower, (6. verb), drink water and eat healthy. When you take care of your body, you will feel more relaxed.
2. Return with a positive attitude and (7. verb) a smile! Faking a smile can "can raise endorphin levels in your body and trick your brain into thinking your mood has improved" ("Truth or Myth: Making Yourself Smile Improves Your Mood," 2012).
3. Make an (8. noun that begins with a vowel) at the Carruth Center. Though therapy appointments have a stigma associated with them, mental health is as important as physical health. Visit http://well.wvu.edu/ccpps or call (304) 293-4411 to schedule an appointment with trained (9. plural noun) who will work to help you.
4. Make an appointment at the WVU Writing Center. Though our primary role is to help you become better writers, our secondary roles include working to help you navigate the stresses of difficult classes and their respective papers. You can schedule an appointment at G02 Colson Hall, call 304-293-5788 or schedule online through http://www.snapappointments.com/listing/1ow.
Whether you complete one of these steps or (10. number) of them, you will be on your way to more confidence, less stress and a much healthier mind!
Blog original answers:
"Truth or myth: Making yourself smile improves your mood." (2012). P&G Everyday.
Retrieved 7 Dec., 2012, from http://www.pgeveryday.com/pgeds/articles-
This blog post has been cited using APA.